Axenfeld Law Group, LLC is a full-service intellectual property law firm with offices in Philadelphia, and New York City.
We help clients across the United States, and from around the world protect and enforce their intellectual-property rights.
Axenfeld Law Group’s patent attorneys and trademark attorneys have decades of experience helping inventors, startups, and established companies protect their new products and services in a wide range of industries. Our patent, trademark, and IP attorneys’ extensive experience translates into Axenfeld Law’s unique expertise to help clients obtain valuable patent, trademark, and other intellectual property protection in a cost-effective manner.
- Patent your inventions
- Perform a Patent Search
- Provide a Patentability Opinion
- Prepare and file a Patent Application with the United States Patent & Trademark Office, and Internationally
- Prosecute your Patent Application before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Manage Your Patent Portfolio
- Patent Brainstorm
- Register your trademarks
- Perform a Trademark Clearance Search
- Prepare and File your Trademark Application with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- File a Statement of Use
- Respond to Trademark Office Actions
- Copyright your expressions
- Protect your trade secrets
- Protect your business’s IP on-line (Internet law)
- Monetize your intellectual property through licensing, or other IP ventures
- Resolve or litigate an intellectual property dispute
What distinguishes our patent and trademark attorneys?
Our patent attorneys and trademark attorneys are inventors, entrepreneurs, and business owners. Additionally, our patent attorneys and trademark attorneys have the distinction of decades of experience working in-house for major pharma or communication-information companies.
So with this background in mind, Axenfeld’s intellectual-property attorneys tackle each of our client’s challenges as if they are our own regardless of whether our client is an individual, an entrepreneur, a start-up, a small business, or an established company. In addition, Axenfeld Law Group treats all clients with the utmost care and respect.
Further, Axenfeld Law Group offers flat-fee billing for many of our patent and trademark services to remove the uncertainty with the cost of legal services whenever possible.
Although Axenfeld Law Group has offices in Philadelphia and Manhattan, each of its attorneys are federally licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, and regularly represent clients located across the US, and globally.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Mr. Axenfeld went beyond the call of duty for us against a large corporation trying to bully us out of the marketplace by filing multiple lawsuits at one time. Axenfeld stayed by us the entire time, fought hard, and eventually forced a settlement. We now have peace in the marketplace allowing us to compete on a level-playing field. Can’t recommend him enough.
– Mike M. (CEO of a Medical device company)
Axenfeld Law Group “persevered [on our behalf before U.S. Patent and Trademark Office] and we now have multiple patents and trademarks.”
– B.H. — Vice President of an Apparel Company
“I have had the opportunity to work with Robert Axenfeld on various IP matters. He treated my business as if it was his own to ensure the best possible outcome. I am most grateful for his timely responses, and thorough attention to all matters. I would highly recommend him.”
– S.G. — CEO of Skin Care Company
Contact us to learn how we can help you.
or set up a Video Conference.