Respond to a Trademark Office Action
The United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) may issue an Office Action refusing to register your trademark. Generally, you must respond to the Office Action within six (6) months from the date the Office Action was issued. If you fail to respond within the six-month period, the USPTO will declare your trademark application “abandoned” or “dead.” This means that your trademark application will not register, because the USPTO does not consider your trademark application pending.
At Axenfeld Law Group, we can help you timely respond to an Office Action issued by the USPTO on your behalf. For a flat fee — to be determined based on the complexity of the Office Action — an attorney from Axenfeld Law Group who is licensed to practice before the USPTO will prepare and file a response to the Office Action addressing each refusal and/or requirement stated in the Office Action to help you overcome all refusals and/or satisfy all requirements to help place your application in the best condition for the USPTO to approve your trademark application for publication in the Official Gazette.
Respond to Trademark Office Action
Axenfeld Law is appointed Attorney of Record
Draft Response to Office Action including Legal Arguments
Monitor Application After Office Action is filed
Don’t delay, there’s a six-month deadline to respond to your Office Action
More Details on how our Trademark-Office-Action-Response Services work
Our straightforward system for responding to a trademark Office Action is designed to to maximize your chances of overcoming the basis for the Trademark-Examining Attorney refusal to register your trademark. Here’s how it works:
- You send us the Serial Number of your trademark application;
- We review your trademark application file at the USPTO;
- We send you an estimate (a flat fee) to respond to the trademark office action;
- If you desire to proceed, you sign our engagement agreement (click here) online;
- You pay our flat fee upfront via credit card;
- We send you a signed counterpart engagement agreement;
- We prepare and file response the Office Action to place your application in the best condition for approval for registration. Obviously, there are no guarantees, but we will try to optimize your chances of success.
- If the refusals are overcome, your application should be approved for publication (or receive a Notice of Allowance).
I want a free obligation estimate to respond to your Office Action.
I want to engage Axenfeld Law Group to respond to my Office Action (after receiving an estimate).