Respond to a Trademark Office Action
At Axenfeld Law Group, we can help you timely respond to an Office Action issued by the USPTO on your behalf. For a flat fee — to be determined based on the complexity of the Office Action — an attorney from Axenfeld Law Group who is licensed to practice before the USPTO will prepare and file a response to the Office Action addressing each refusal and/or requirement stated in the Office Action to help you overcome all refusals and/or satisfy all requirements to help place your application in the best condition for the USPTO to approve your trademark application for publication in the Official Gazette.
Respond to Trademark Office Action
Draft Response to Office Action including Legal Arguments
Monitor Application After Office Action is filed
Don’t delay, there’s a six-month deadline to respond to your Office Action
Click here for more information
More Details on how our Trademark-Office-Action-Response Services work
Our straightforward system for responding to a trademark Office Action is designed to maximize your chances of overcoming the basis for the Trademark-Examining Attorney refusal to register your trademark. Here’s how it works:
1. You send us the Serial Number of your trademark application;
2. We review your trademark application file at the USPTO;
3. We send you an estimate (a flat fee) to respond to the trademark office action;
4. If you desire to proceed, you sign our engagement agreement (click here) online;
5. You pay our flat fee upfront via credit card;
6. We send you a signed counterpart engagement agreement;
7. We prepare and file response the Office Action to place your application in the best condition for approval for registration. Obviously, there are no guarantees, but we will try to optimize your chances of success.
8. If the refusals are overcome, your application should be approved for publication (or receive a Notice of Allowance).