Trademark Cease & Desist Letter Services
Received a Cease & Desist Letter/Email?
If you have received a cease-and-desist letter or email, it may claim that you are “infringing” on a third party’s trademark and demand that you immediately stop using the accused mark or face a lawsuit. In such a situation, what should you do?
At the very least, you should consult an experienced trademark attorney to evaluate your options and decide the best course of action. At Axenfeld Law, we can help you:
- Respond to the letter/email
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf without costly litigation
- Challenge the trademark by filing a petition to cancel the trademark (if registered) with the Trademark Trial & Appeal Board (TTAB)
- File a Declaratory Judgment Action asking a federal court to declare that your mark doesn’t infringe the alleged trademark
- Ignore the letter/email, if appropriate
Need to Send a Cease & Desist Letter/Email?
If you are a trademark owner and have discovered someone infringing on your trademark, taking no action may result in the loss of your trademark rights. Axenfeld Law can help evaluate the alleged infringer and their trademark infringement activities and quickly implement a plan of action to stop the infringement. Our services include:
- Drafting an effective trademark cease and desist letter/email
- Negotiating a settlement to resolve the trademark infringement
- Filing a trademark infringement action against the infringer
- Taking other appropriate actions to stop the trademark infringement
Contact Axenfeld Law for Assistance
Rely on Axenfeld Law to help you select the best option for responding to a trademark cease and desist letter, or to stop someone from infringing on your trademark rights. Our team’s extensive knowledge and dedication will ensure your intellectual property rights are diligently safeguarded.