Business & Other Services
Our lawyers can help your business with incorporation, organization of partnerships and LLCs (limited liability companies), creation of equity awards, business operations, investors and shareholder issues, financing, joint ventures, private offerings, venture capital, private equity, and other investment partnerships, employee and executive services including business and investment immigration services, and dispute resolutions when such needs arise.
- Advised numerous startups with incorporation and early investment rounds.
- Advised on corporate formation issues specifically arising from Massachusetts recreational cannabis licensing regime.
- Advised a multinational pharmaceutical R&D with seven and eight-figure investment rounds.
- Advised a foreign consumer electronics manufacturer with private placement in a US company.
- Advised a multinational tech company with cross-border licensing agreements and joint venture agreements.
- Created employee equity award pool for stock options and restricted stocks.
- Addressed a variety of compliance issues for multinational company, including the investigation and satisfactory resolution of allegations of executive misconduct.
- Advised real estate investment vehicles in formation, acquisition, and disposition, including negotiating and creating partnership agreements.
- Created a joint venture between minority-owned cannabis business license applicant and large local capital partners.
- Guided a mid-sized e-commerce company through an aggressive mergers and acquisitions program.
- Advise companies seeking medical and recreational cannabis business licenses on application and regulatory compliance issues at all stages of licensure.
- Advise cannabis-space start-up company on Reg CF raise and related issues.
- Represent clients through dispute resolutions concerning commercial contracts, discrimination, fraud, and other matters.
- Represent clients with trademark and IP disputes.
- Advised employers and beneficiaries seeking work authorization and legal immigration status through the H-1B, L-1, TN, E-1/E-2, E-3, EB-2 with National Interest Waiver, and EB-5 visa programs.
- Advised client through establishing an EB-5 regional center and its general partner entity creation.